I am a PhD candidate at Informatics Institute / Information and Language Processing Systems, University of Amsterdam. I am working on Statistical Machine Translation, advised by Christof Monz and Arianna Bisazza.
I am interested in natural language processing, deep learning, and probabilistic programing.
Before starting my PhD, I completed my master, EMLCT, in computational linguistics at University of Groningen and Charles University in Prague. Marco Wiering and Daniel Zeman were my master thesis supervisors.
- October, 2016 - January, 2017: I was a visiting researcher at FAIR, Paris.
- June 3, 2016: I gave a talk at ISI NLP seminar on Recurrent Memory Network and Reinforcement Learning.
- June - August, 2016: I interned at USC/ISI, working under the supervision of Kevin Knight and Daniel Marcu.
- January 29, 2016: I visited Google Translate team in Mountain View, California and gave a talk on Recurrent Memory Networks.
- June - September, 2015: I was at Microsoft Research Redmond Lab, working with Kristina Toutanova, Chris Brockett, Saleema Amershi, and the selfsourcing team led by Jaime Teevan.